Will Smith’s Success Secrets
Will (Willard Christopher) Smith is an American actor, producer and rapper, who is highly successful in television, film and music. Newsweek called him as the most powerful actor in Hollywood in 2007. He has been nominated for four Golden Globe Awards, two Academy Awards, and has won four Grammy Awards.
Will Smith has shared some of his philosophy and secrets of success:
- Greatness is a matter of choice. Make a choice. Decide. Who are you going to be?
- Believe to achieve. You have to Believe. Before anyone can believe it, you have to believe it.
- Talent is overrated. There is no shortcut to success. Talent without skill, and you’ll fail.
- Don’t over complicate things. We look for complexity because we think things can’t be that easy.
- Where you are doesn’t matter. Beat on your craft. Have a ridiculous work ethic. May it be of such an excellence!
- Focus on making a difference. You really gotta focus. It takes obsessive focus with your heart and creativity.
- Nothing is unrealistic. Realistic is like mediocrity.
- Lay one brick at a time. Don’t ever tell me there’s something you can’t do. Lay every brick perfectly, and soon you have a wall.
- Our thoughts are physical in the universe. If you are going to be here, there’s a necessity to make a difference.
- Attack things you’re afraid of. Don’t be afraid of the truth.
- Your life will become better by making other lives better.
- Protect your dreams.
Click here for watching him share his passion and success secrets in this inspiring video.
Will Smith’s secrets of success are universally applicable for anyone who wants to achieve uncommon success and making a difference in this world. Just commit yourself to your core. Decide on what you are going to be. Take the first step and lay one brick at a time. Believe in yourself. Ask yourself what difference you are going to make and work hard to realize your dream!