Everything I Need to Know I Learned From Noah’s Ark
Everything I need to Know I learned from Noah’s Ark.
- Don’t miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit. When you’re old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Two heads are better than one.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
- Stay below the deck during the storm
- Remember that the woodpeckers inside are often a bigger threat than the storm outside.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were aboard with the cheetahs.
- When you’re stressed, float a while.
- Remember the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter how bleak it looks, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
– Author Unknown
– Illustration: C. S. Phanindra